Monday, June 15, 2009

Furry Friends...

I certainly did not have a diaper clad baby in a sling with my camera following a mama duck around our yard tonight with a camera, hoping to help them get back to who knows. That is definitely not our Christmas tree in the backyard next to the old pick up either... I also did not turn on the television over the weekend to distract my six month old so I could cut his nails and then realize he protested when we changed it from cartoons. Nope, not me, not at this Buchanan ranch of furry friends and naked babies. Happy week everyone!















2 comments:

Nan Paddon said...

All your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how Jack is growing! Also.....love the duck pictures! So cute!

Kelly said...

I think the ducks would like you to build them a pond in your back 40!