Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 years down, 100 million more to go






A little over three years ago Bryan and I met, through a friend of a friend of course (aka Eharmony). We quickly became a pair and enjoyed many ups and a few downs. We stuck together and the rest, well it is becoming our story. Two years ago we were married. It was an amazing day that I remember as if it were yesterday. Almost a year ago we had our first baby. Yep, that's right, in six more weeks Jack will be one! As my friend said it best, 2 years down, 100 million more to go. Even if we don't have 100 million, thats okay, I truly enjoy each day we have shared together. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
Thanks Bryan for making me a better person. I love you more each day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! congrats! love you three!!