Saturday, March 7, 2009

One Happy Boy!

We have one happy boy. Over the last couple weeks we had a surprise birthday party for Bryan, went to Tahoe (our first weekend away), and exchanged roles with Bryan staying home for a week and me going back to work. Through all of this we are enjoying the ride. 

Jack now weighs 16 pounds 2 ounces, is 24" long and is growing into a very fun baby to be around. He is smiling and giggling and working on rolling over! He is starting to take a pacifyer and is drooling like their is no tomorrow. He will sometimes take a bottle with a bit of effort, but is relenting when hungry! I think we can call him Urban Eats (there is a local restaurant called Jack's Urban Eats). 

I have the rest of this month off and after being at work for a week I am enjoying each day I have! I hope you are all well! 

Emily






No comments: