Friday, February 6, 2009

In honor of Tuesday Fiona Whitt

Hello All, 

I am not usually one to pass on sad stories but this time I will. I have no connection to this family but was touched by their story. I have been following the blog "Go blog yourself" which is about the Whitt family. They have four children, one of whom died a week ago from Neuroblastoma (a very aggressive cancer). Her name was Tuesday Fiona Whitt and she was two years old. Tomorrow they are having a celebration of her life. One of her favorite activities was "waggie rides" or wagon rides. There is a family friend who is asking anyone who was touched by her life to go for a wagon ride in her honor, take a photo and send it to the link so that they can share the virtual wagon rides from around the world with her family to let them know how many people were touched by her life. So what am I asking? Check out her blog and tomorrow spend time remembering how special and grateful we are to experience love and family. We never know how much time we will have with them so cherish each day. Take a walk, go for a drive and if you happen to take a photo of it send it to the link below to share the love of family and life. 

Tuesday, your family is in my thoughts, and I am grateful for your story. 

Emily 

No comments: