Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jack update

Jack loves to go to the park, unless it was tonight and you took him out of the garden to get there. He didn't realize we were going someplace fun and cried the whole way there. He sure did cheer up fast when he heard and saw the big kids. Speaking of big kids, look how big he is getting. Where did the time go?






He also LOVES the garden, well at least the dirt!
We might have a few ears of corn coming and tomatoes are starting to get ripe. We have been enjoying the squash and have been making lots of it for Jack. The pumpkins are growing and multiplying fast. Bryan estimates about 75 pumpkins now (if they all survive anyway).








Jack is now pretty mobile in many ways. His current favorite is the commando crawl. He also likes to sing, play, laugh, talk and shriek. He is eating so many new foods and we hope he soon will figure out how to small pieces of food (right now it is all mashed).


Jack had a rough night last night and woke up with a small temp and not feeling well. We can't figure out if it is teething pain, growing pain or something else. Bryan and I are so tired, but we still haven't learned our lesson (and are up getting things done instead) of going to bed when he goes to sleep. We both hope he sleeps better (well maybe we are hoping we will sleep better) and that he feels well enough in the morning to go to school and me back to work. We hope you enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend...

Gosh I love this kid!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope it was a better night of sleep for all of you and that he's feeling better.

Is that a guitar I see on his shirt?! I love it!!!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

How cute! I love the commando crawl. That's what my son did until he walked. Love seing your baby'd photos. Brings back memories for me. ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE him too! Love his crawl!