Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Bye Kauai






We are home safe, tired and sound. We arrived at the airport last night about 9pm and couldn't find our keys that Bryan told me were put in the diaper bag. We looked and looked but no luck. So, we called our friend Lindsy Lohan of course. She came to the rescue and picked us up and took us home, in her little car, packed to the brim (she even took photos which I am sure will be a post soon). We hoped that our neighbor was home with our key, since we didn't have that key either. LUCKILY, both Lohan and our neigbor were there to help out and come to our rescue. We then realized that our spare key for the car, may actually be in the car. In the end, the keys were found in the diaper bag, tucked safely away and two hours later Jack was clean and in bed, Bryan was home with the car (with one headlight working- isn't that a song?) and Lohan was home safe too. THANK YOU for your help Lohan and neighbor! Do the Buchanan's know how to delay ending a vacation or what? Today was back to the grind for Bryan and return to school for Jack. For me, I am unpacking and blogging and doing laundry and dishes. Next up, grocery shopping.

Good Bye Kauai, it was nice to visit again. Bryan and I hope to return one year without the kid.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thank you for all the great photos. Glad you are back safe and sound...I should of planned to pick you guys up or something. I'll babysit when you go on your next trip...if there's still one little one, not sure if I could handle two.