Sunday, September 13, 2009

A New Perspective on the world








Hey all,

Since I don't keep a baby book or remember to update the calendar I thought I would document, publically, that Jack is officially pulling himself to a stand. He has been practicing going from hands and knees to a sitting position but today he reached new heights and LOVES to stand. No longer can I push him over to keep him from progressing. Photos to come soon of this new talent, but for now enjoy the knowledge, or documentation, which ever you prefer.

As for this weekend, here are a couple photos from the Buchanan household... Bryan took Jack to a family reunion picnic, I was at a work reunion picnic (but will not post my photos you will have to visit me to enjoy those). Jack rode a train with Daddy and Uncle Chris and Grandma SL stayed over for a night.




Jack playing hide and go seek around the kitchen island...


Grandma SL and Jack


Daddy, Uncle Chris and Jack on the train at Folsom Park
Aunt Diana and Jack

1 comment:

Siri said...

Love the monkey outfit! So darn cute on Jack! Is Jack's favorite stuffed monkey jealous at all?!