Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Grandma Eva

Grandpa Paul and Jack

Great Aunt Carol and Jack



Great Grandma Eva & Jack

Great Grandma Eva and the Boys!


Jack has this great grandma named Eva (Evangeline) Van Diest. She lives in Arizona and swears that Jack gets his good looks from her. She is a very young 89 years old as she puts it and in her youth she made the trek to visit us here in California. When she came to visit today she was very concerned that there were no photos of her on the walls in our house (in fact there are really no photos on our walls at all). So to make her happy I thought I would post some on the walls of this very blog for so many more to enjoy than just us. The funny thing was trying to get a photo of both of them looking at the camera! Aunt Carol and Janelle were visiting too. I don't think I have seen Janelle for a very long time and though the visit was short it was so nice to see them (lame me did not catch that photo either-Sorry Janelle, come back so I can fix that!). 
Hope you are enjoying your week. 

No comments: