Friday, July 10, 2009

Has anyone seen this Monkey?

So Jack has a FAVORITE monkey. It is the one animal that we have to leave in his bed everyday because if we don't well he might get lost. I have been searching for a new one, but at target where I bought it they changed the monkey to a new kind, where the nose is different and he did not take to it the same. I went online tonight to look for it and I came across blogs from other parents looking for this same monkey as it too was their child's security object. SO, if you happen to own one and are willing to part with it or come across a clean one, let me know for Jack's sake. 

I look at these photos below from March and April and I can't believe how much he has changed and how fast the time has gone. In four more months from now he will be approaching a year old. Who knew the time would fly SO fast. 




1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'll keep my eyes open for a back-up monkey.