Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Name that photo contest!

I've been looking for ways to find out who looks at the blog to get updates. Only a small few ever really comment but I hear many say they check it. I devised a plan, or maybe a contest, to encourage comments on this blog. The contest is name that photo. No don't tell me I am a bad mom, but give me a witty caption to name the photo below and you will win a prize. What prize? A copy of the photo mailed to you of course! If that is not a good enough prize then don't comment (but please name the photo anyway). Don't have an account, time to sign up, it will only take a few minutes and it is well worth it! Happy naming...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Jack the little boys will make fun of you! I'd title this photo "At least they didn't put lip gloss on me" or "where is my purse"

Namma SL said...

Hey 'Jackie' I think it should say,'Hey where is the bow for my hair.

Unknown said...

I tried to warn you about your parents!